NOW OFFERING REMOTE TRAINING FOR SELECT CLASSES
American Safety & Health Institute
CPR/AED for ADULT/CHILD/INFANT + First Aid
- Price INCLUDES:
- CPR/AED training covering Adult, Child, Infant.
- To & return shipping for loaner training equipment.
- 2-year certification accredited by the American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI), a nationally accredited/accepted certification organization
- Self-Paced Online Course (must be completed PRIOR to live webcam training session).
- A live webcam session with an authorized CPR instructor to practice hands-on skills with manikins.
- Student Manual (Digital)
- Additional Options:
- Additional Students – $25 per student (up to 2). You may add up to two additional students to have 3 students in total. All students must complete the live webcam training session together at the SAME time.
- First Aid Module – $30. Covers basic first aid training.
Audience & Approved for: Teachers, Coaches, Fitness Pros, Daycare Providers, Parents, Camp Counselors, Construction Workers, Nursery School Employees, and other caring citizens.
How it works:
- Register online with Life Saver Training, Inc (link below).
- Take the Online part (online part instructions will be emailed after registration).
- After students complete the online part of the course, ASHI will then mail the required training equipment. To make sure students receive the equipment before the remote skills session, students can only schedule the remote skills session 10 days or more from the completion of the online lecture part.
- Once students receive the training equipment package, students will then facetime/video conference with an authorized instructor to conduct the skills practice and skills test.
- After the remote skills practice, students will mail the equipment (return package and label included). Once we receive notification that the shipping company has received the returned package, we will issue the certification card.