CPR & First Aid Training for New Parents
For new parents, preparing for a child can be a monumental endeavor. With a checklist of products to buy, people to contact, and skills to learn, certain essentials can easily get lost in the fold. One of those is CPR & Basic First Aid. These vital life-saving skills are one all parents should know, as it can make all the difference in an emergency. Get educated below, and get certified with our team here at Life Saver Training, Inc.
Why Us?: Life Saver Training, Inc. offers this course online/remotely but LIVE! Unlike most online CPR and First Aid training programs, we offer remote training with a live authorized Instructor. Additionally, we ship all students a package with state-of-the-art training equipment prior to the remote training session. This equipment is used to practice life-saving skills hands-on.
How it works:
- Register online with Life Saver Training, Inc (link below).
- Take a self-paced online course covering the cognitive part of the course.
- After students complete the online part of the course, we will then mail the required training equipment. To make sure students receive the equipment before the remote skills session, students can only schedule the remote skills session 10 days or more from the completion of the online lecture part.
- Once students receive the training equipment package, students will then facetime/video conference with an authorized instructor to conduct the skills practice and skills test. We offer training slots 7 days a week from 8 AM to 11 PM.
- After the remote skills practice, students will mail the equipment (return package and label included). Once we receive notification that the shipping company has received the returned package, we will issue the certification card.
- CPR/AED & First Aid training covering Child & Infant.
- To & return shipping for loaner training equipment.
- 2-year certification accredited by the American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI), a nationally accredited/accepted certification organization
- Self-Paced Online Course (must be completed PRIOR to live webcam training session).
- A live webcam session with an authorized CPR instructor to practice hands-on skills with manikins.
- Student Manual (Digital)
Additional Students – $25 per student (up to 2). You may add up to two additional students to have 3 students in total. All students must complete the live webcam training session together at the SAME time.