CPR/AED TRAINING FOR PERSONAL TRAINERS
Life Saver Training is proud to train many personal trainers in CPR/AED. The majority of our personal trainer clients receive the American Safety & Health Institute (ASHI) CPR/AED certficairton which is approved by NASM, ACE, AFAA, NCSF, ACSM, and many other accrediting organizations because this course satisfies the live skills/hands-on requirement. We also provide the American Red Cross CPR/AED program and the American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR/AED program.
We provide many training options for our Gyms and Personal Trainers:
- Our Locations: Register for a class at one of our classroom locations by clicking here.
- Onsite Training (Your Location): We bring the training to you! Receive a quote to host a class at your gym or any other location by clicking here.
- Remote Learning by ASHI: Remote Learning is NOT online learning! Remote learning is a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner online, followed by a hands-on skills session. The hands-on skills session is completed online (real-time/live) with an authorized Instructor. Training equipment is mailed to each student before the live remote skills session.
- Individuals can register for the remote ASHI CPR/AED (Adult/Child/Infant) training by clicking here.
- Gyms/Places of business may contact us to set up remote learning from the workplace. No more scheduling classes at your location for only a few students with different expiration dates or telling your employees to get the certifications themselves. You can purchase training equipment for your business to keep and have employees renew their certification remotely with a live instructor on an as-needed basis.